Cox Communications - Cox systematically stealing money for non-existent equipment
Cox Communications systematically steals customer money for non-exsistent equipment when accounts are closed.When my sister passed away, they charged me over $500 for equipment that didn't exist when closing her account.
Since they donot provide receipts or any serial numbers on their bills there is no paper trail for their equipment to prove one wayor the pther. They threatened to ruin my credit rating, so I paid up. I also returned every piece of equipment on my own account, dropped to internet only and purchased my own modem. Could NOT get an itemized receipt for the purchase.
What legitimate company does not provide itemized receipts???. I just closed that account and AGAIN have bogus equipment charges on the final bill. For an account that had absolutely no Cox equipment associated with it. Customer service put me on hold for 15 minutes and then just disconnected.
I expect I will get the same run around and threats of being reported to the crdit agency for nonpayment if i dont pay the extortion yet again. This is IN ADDITION to charging $50 when my stolen credit card ( thanks target) couldn't be updated on their website due to system errors until the day AFTER my bill was due. This "service charge" was more than the entire bill and was charged without any warning.
Quite a nice profit maker for this thieving corporation.Monopolies SUCK and Cox is about the worst.12830917 review #473212
You may also like
- "I can not explain how pissed off I am with att uverse services. Every month my bill was higher and higher. They didn't give me any warning stating that my..."
- "Again just a few seconds in wartank chat and i found pe.dophilia AND racism both of which violate terms of service but noone has been banned. Ill attatch screenshots...."
- "During the creation of Europe, it had many things to rebuild, law system, world war 1 was going and Armenia at the east of the Ottomon Empire was reasting easily..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "Store manage does not support US Military, refused to put a Wounded Warrior Flyer in his window, said U.S. Military were pigs and deserved to die..."
- "My Corningware casserole dish was in the oven when it broke into two. Highly disappointed with the quality of this product and the false promises made by your company! Will..."
- "I ordered 3 pizzas and 16 piece chicken wings. Our wings were not cooked all the way. ..."