Cox Communications - Cox systematically stealing money for non-existent equipment
Cox Communications systematically steals customer money for non-exsistent equipment when accounts are closed.When my sister passed away, they charged me over $500 for equipment that didn't exist when closing her account.
Since they donot provide receipts or any serial numbers on their bills there is no paper trail for their equipment to prove one wayor the pther. They threatened to ruin my credit rating, so I paid up. I also returned every piece of equipment on my own account, dropped to internet only and purchased my own modem. Could NOT get an itemized receipt for the purchase.
What legitimate company does not provide itemized receipts???. I just closed that account and AGAIN have bogus equipment charges on the final bill. For an account that had absolutely no Cox equipment associated with it. Customer service put me on hold for 15 minutes and then just disconnected.
I expect I will get the same run around and threats of being reported to the crdit agency for nonpayment if i dont pay the extortion yet again. This is IN ADDITION to charging $50 when my stolen credit card ( thanks target) couldn't be updated on their website due to system errors until the day AFTER my bill was due. This "service charge" was more than the entire bill and was charged without any warning.
Quite a nice profit maker for this thieving corporation.Monopolies SUCK and Cox is about the worst.f398fc7 review #473212
You may also like
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "ThaiVisa, its Mods and the great majority of posters support the military coup of May 22, 2014 and Military martial law over the country. This is bad enough, however, the..."
- "I have gone back and forth for years between Cox & AT&T for my internet service. You never stopped my Email accounts until now. I will NOT be returning as..."
- "Suddenly bam bam..epkimi has to be out of the office for so called medical..problems ? The new nazi of Experience Project ? Who bans people, suspend them , like a freaking 12..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "We recently had an extremely negative experience with the Barbizon Modeling School & Agency wherein they approached us in a mall last Saturday, invited our 10-y.o. daughter to a..."