Cox Communications - Ridiculous experience I had.
I moved to new house recently so I set an appointment to connect my cable.My schedule was set on 29th on sunday.
On sunday morning somebody called and said he can't come. He said he will come on 31st.tuesday. On Tuesday he called again said he can't come again and set new appointment on Jan 2nd which is today. I waited and nobody comes so I called the number he called and.the guy.there was saying there is no appointment set up for my account.
And I have to re schedule which will take few more days. I was so mad and angry. I've had no tv or internet nor phone for a week and I missed my work waiting for them. Its been 3times cancelling appointment!!!
I call cox cable customer service all they saying is "I'm sorry" I dont want to hear them saying im sorry I want their action and compensation for wasting my 3days work and not having cable service for a week.
If they dont come by today I'm going to change to Verizon and postcomplaints all over the internet and consumer affair!!I'm very disappointed by their service and pissed.d68c78a review #468172
You may also like
- "So I am paying over $200.00 Per month for services. CABLE: I constantly have box resets. I'm told every month it is that I have an older box...."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."
- "I have gone back and forth for years between Cox & AT&T for my internet service. You never stopped my Email accounts until now. I will NOT be returning as..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "We recently had an extremely negative experience with the Barbizon Modeling School & Agency wherein they approached us in a mall last Saturday, invited our 10-y.o. daughter to a..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."