2.7

I work from home. I need internet and phone to do business. Cox caused me many hours of headache and lost revenue. I'd like to see what they would do if their business was completely shut down for 12 hours, and see how fast they'd react.

The phone reps are totally left in the dark as to an ETA. Called 3 times, and they could only guess.

Cox used to be the best service in Southern Arizona. Apparently not so much anymore. Maybe I need to switch back to CenturyLink. I'm sure someone else would be glad to take my 100+ dollars a month and provide me with better uptime than Cox has in the last 12 hours. This is baloney.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with past performance and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor response time and poorly planned upgrade and or response to outage. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cox communications services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Cox Communications needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cox communications services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cox Communications.

Comments

I'm in the same boat. Getting the answer of "I don't know madam" is not a good enough answer after being down for 12 hours plus now.