State: Arizona City: Gilbert Product: Cox Communications Phone Service Clear all filters (2 of 48 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Cox Communications in Gilbert, Arizona - Hidden Charges

Cancelled my phone service from Cox, as we never used it and we needed to save money. The girl on the phone was real nice and then said if I paid 24 dollars, my bill would not change for a year. Seeing as how cox has a new price every month I agreed. The bill would be 126 and some change. Bill today (3 weeks later)$210.47. Equipment Charges/Credits= $76 , I'm still trying to figure that out. I've had them for over a year. Then the other money Im still trying to figure out where they snuck that in. Then the $1 (optional) to charitable donations. Didn't sign up for that either. I'm sick of this company doing this.
CoxHelp

Maybe I can help sort this issue out for you. Please email me at coxhelp@cox.com if you still need assistance.

-Chris

Review
Service
Cox Communications Phone Service
Loss
Tags
  • The Bill

Cox Communications in Gilbert, Arizona - Agents seem to lack access to required account information

Bill in sales is great. He is the only reason I returned after a year to give the company a second chance. I even told that to Bill. And his supervisor too. In general, I have not had success getting information or adequate service from agents who answer the phone. After I received the return call that Bill promised to make, we established a new account and said goodbye. A little later I realized that it was necessary to get an answer to an account related question. One that anyone should have been able to answer. I phoned the company and gave the agent the password they required to access the account. They said it was the wrong password, so I repeated it. Still 'wrong'. Okay fine. We used the alternate confirmation which worked just fine. The agent then accessed my account. It was the old account that I closed long ago. That's ok. Transfer me to Bill, he will get the information for me. Transfer to sales went ok, but the individual who answered could not transfer the call to Bill or any other individual. Finally, after about an hour had elapsed I was able to contact an agent who sent Bill an email so he could call me. Bill called after the expected amount of time. He is very nice and helpful, and I felt awkward having to tell him that I was canceling my order for the reasons that I told him I was wary of starting a new account with them. It wasn't his fault, but the other people involved in the communications with customers cost him his commission. I suggest a new company name for internal use: "COX NON-COMMUNICATIONS"

I apologize for the confusion regarding access to your account. If you need further assitance with this matter please email me at coxhelp@cox.com and I'd be glad to look into this for you.

--Chris