State: Arkansas City: Fort Smith Product: Cox Communications Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 119 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Cox Communications in Fort Smith, Arkansas - Absolutely The Worse Runaround To Get Service

We are moving to a Cox monopolized service area. When trying to set up service, and spending 30 hours on the phone in their phone mail *** runaround, constantly being connected to someone who was less than literate, asking for specific dates to ship equipment, no one being able to help "that's not our department", and in general a consistent lack of help; we are so disappointed and depressed that we wish we didn't have to use their service. I don't understand why this process is so ridiculously hard. As soon as another carrier is in the area, we will immediately switch. I can understand why Cox gets such a poor rating - POOR SERVICE!!!!!! If you have a choice - D) NOT USE!!!!
Review
Service
Cox Communications Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Tags
  • Horible Customer Service

Cox Communications in Fort Smith, Arkansas - Incompetent Customer Service Reps & Horrible Service

I called Cox to have service activated back on 8/18/16 and was told by the customer service rep that all we had to do was bring in the equipment we intended to use so they could scan it in and then we would have service upon plugging in our equipment. Surprise, Surprise..no service. So, I call the customer service line and am told that a technician will need to come out to put a line it since there was no line by our place. What? I live in a heavily populated area, but ok! The tech was supposed to be out the next day. I try to activate my internet the next day...still not working. I call customer service up again, and am told there are no notes on my account and a tech wasn't even sent out. Great! So, we schedule for a tech to come out the following day. Guess what, it is now 8/24/16 and I still do not have service. We are dropping COX immediately. Horrible, horrible service.
Review