2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We moved to the Vegas area this past Feb. We already had service with Direct TV and just needed internet, when speaking with the Cox rep he informed me that it would be cheaper to get the bundle of cable, internet and phone because it was a bundle I would get free installation and 75 dollars off my first bill and my bill for everything would be 89.99, I agreed.

When I received my first bill it was 157 dollars and some change. I immediately called Cox and they basically told me it was taxes and because I upgraded from a normal receiver to a DVR wasn't happy but I kept it because I do like the actual TV service. Well my bill today is 230 dollars I called them and they had charged me a 51 dollar reconnect fee, I paid my bill the day I had made a payment arrangement for so she did credit that back I also had a charge for showtime which I've never watched because I didn't know I had it, she gave me a partial credit for that I was a little irritated but okay with it. So this evening I was viewing my 'recent activity'.

Cox took 3 unauthorized payments off of my card didnt even apply them to my total amount due, so of course I start a chat and asked why they took the payments well the very RUDE customer service agent informed me about the disconnect fee because I was late, I am assuming she didn't see the notes that I actually received a credit for THEIR mistake today. She also told me that " my paragraphs were making her sick".

She never ended up responding to my question, needless to say I hope I can talk to her supervisor in the morning. Horrible customer service they tell you whatever lie they need to so that you will sign up and that treat you like trash once your a customer.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments