2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Live in Oklahoma (aka tornado ally) had a non-tornado thunder storm come through two weeks ago.Service is out for the area - fine.

I can understand that. A few days later still service outage in the area - fine. I can wait one more day. One Week down and they still have a service outage for the area - they send out a tech.

I'm back up Thursday evening. Friday Morning we are back down again - call Cox and there is another service outage. Next day I call back yet again - they tell me to call back in two hours. This time I request a tech be dispatch.

Can't show up till Monday (Memorial Day) - I ask if it being a holiday will affect the tech and was told no and to make sure someone is there. re-arrange my holiday plans - get email saying service tech dispatch has been canceled (at the end of the service window aka 5pm) Call back and was told that they don't work on holiday and it will be even more days for a tech to be available to come out - demand manager at this point in time. Manager in lackluster at de-escalating me - it isn't a service outage and never was it was my house ONLY that is affected and i'll just have to wait. Tech comes out (2nd time now in two weeks) - finds problem at the pole.

In the end I was down for all three services for half the month.

Had to go over on cell phone data plan (no home wifi), miss-out on holiday plans, have manager talk down to me, ect...Now the battle for bill credit is infuriating and really needs it's own post.

Review about: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments