I spent one hour on the phone and never reached a resolution.I first spoke with billing and they could not understand the issue was they charged for services AFTER the account was closed.

They rationalized that since the bill was paid they saw no issue but it is handled under auto payment. While waiting for resolution, the call was dropped. When I called back in they sent we to the wrong department and I waited 20 minutes to get to someone and they wanted to put me back into the cue for the billing department, I asked for a supervisor. Each time I had to fully explain my issue.

The supervisor said only billing could handle so back to billing I went. I asked to speak to a supervisor but was told they are all in a meeting (how convenient). She said she could help. I explain once more and she said the bill is paid and could not understand, once more I said the dead person was billed AFTER SHE DIED AND THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED for services she did not use.

This person said she could not discuss with me because I am not on the account. I told her I was as the person in the store put me on the account. She asked me which store I told her and she told me I should have gone to another store. WHAT????

I am the successor trustee, have the documentation and gave that to the person in the store who put it on the account.

I am so angry at the treatment of someone trying to help a dear friend get a little money back and all I got was wrong department, it was paid - why care, we can't talk to you, etc., etc.I AM FURIOUS AND I CANNOT STAND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $25
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion