Coverage Area
Style and Design

While concluding that the service that we were getting from Cox Cable was nothing less than a parade of Commercials and entertainment was not possible... despite their uncontrolled sales and ever more pointless "upgrades"...

We tried to cancel... Apparently they forgot to add that option!!! While every other decision in the so called free world comes with a choice of 'NO" Cox Communications has a policy exactly like the Mafia... Nobody gets out alive!

Despite Calling their computerized voice rejection system! which can sell you anything on the planet. with the touch of a button. Sure I figured an Hour and a half on the phone...

several times get cut off for no reason the usual... I've spent hours... but at least 20 times trying to even talk with a rep who can actually cancel tv and keep internet!! all they have is sales reps no one has the awesome power of removing their greedy hands from our pockets!

if you push the numbers indicated to "modify ' service the computer rejects your call ( cancellation is Not one of the options) speak to a rep (I.e living breathing...) usually cutoff before speaking to a nice person that neither has the power nor a valid clue how to cancel... even a Tick will quit sucking blood when it had it's fill . Cox will cancel the signal anytime but keep billing you! It's a new world now !!

! where it's cool to be a rotten son of a *** !!! Ethics and Protection from the government they only enjoy... American Values are now upside down!

' Corporation Were people too. you're a valued customer! I believe that but not that " My call is Important to them " Who /... the Computer?

They need to Play by the Same rules as everyone else! Don't they? They act Mysterious. But being *** is the smartest thing they can do to maximize profits.

But they have no soul, conscience and therefore. Are uncapable of doing the morale (honest) thing.

Someday I am going to get through and I am going to chew the nice innocent lady that answers a new *** for working as part of a criminal enterprize if she helps i will tell her to have a nice day! I'm though being nice!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Tv Service.

Reason of review: can not cancel tv. keep internet.

Preferred solution: answer phone modify service. No excessive punitive money stealing. already shaved enough! .

I liked: No resolution, You are stuck with them, There is no competition.

I didn't like: Service support, Defrauds customer with unannounced surcharges, Horrible customer service.

Comments