Cox cable in the Hampton, VA area changed their line up at least for the Cox Starter programming.Gone are Animal Planet, Inspiration Channel and a couple more stations that I used to watch.

No replacements unless you like infomercials or shopping networks. Of course there was no change in monthly premiums, just another ploy to have customers to spend more and move up a tier. As for me I am cancelling COX after 20 years of service.

Fortunately there are other venues with more to offer at a lower price such as Sling TV and Netflix.Thanks Cox for opening my eyes to the other opportunities available.

Review about: Cox Communications Starter Tv Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Cox Communications - Review about Cox Communication Service from Las Vegas, Nevada Cox Communications "Once again, another outage in Las Vegas!! Call into Las Vegas and speak with someone in New York. Was informed on Friday that the soonest they could get a tech..." Read more Cox Communications - Violation of ADA Americans w/ Disablilities Cox Communications " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more