Verified Reviewer

1.4

I have all of my services with Cox ( internet, TV, Phone, security ) unfortunately, because they are the only company that can provide all 4 services based on where we are located because we live in a newer housing addition, and for this we have paid a hefty price. The service quality is non-existant.

We are too far from the central office or tower, which has proven to be impossible to get constant quality service. My bill is $250.00 and this is the lowest bill I can get as they have repeadedly stated "we have added to your account THE MOST AGGRESSIVE discounts we have to offer". They have the worst severely overpriced service I have came across and I should know I have worked for the #1 phone company for over 20 years. I normally dont right reviews but this is a mistake I dont want anyone else to make.

Also, I am canceling my service with COX in order to get better pricing but I will have to have seperate bills and its still worth it. Cox is stil going to bill me termination charges for my security system, even though, nothing can be too secure if the internet is always up and down.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Cox Communications Pros: All 4 services on one bill.

Cox Communications Cons: Poor service.

• Cox Overcharge