Do you know what *** is? Well, I will tell you my hell...my *** is dealing with Cox Communication.

I have experienced the most ineffectual and poor customer service since I attempted the small feat of moving my Cox service across the hall to my new apartment in July. .I spoke to a rep in July who asked if I wanted to add Cox Homelife to my account since it was a great product and that they were offering if for FREE. The adage that you get what you pay for should have been high in my memory bank. She told me that I could cancel the service within 30 days if it was not as I expected; I verified with her that canceling the service would not affect my Bundle price Anyways, I get the service and true to form, it is horrible.

It has been installed poorly so it chirps every fifteen minutes which is very frustrating. I called back within the allotted thirty days to cancel the service and verified again that my Bundle deal would not be affected negatively because I canceled the Homelife service. Imagine my surprise when I got a bill stating that my service would increase by about….ummmm, 200.00 per month...because I lost the Bundle discount.

I called and spoke to Bosha on September 4th about the increase. And, she said that it was because I lost the Bundle discount which I explained that I was told that it would not be taken but that's neither here nor there, how do I fix it?

Bosh said that she would set up an appointment for the 11th to have Homelife reinstalled and to fix the issue. I called back on the 11th when no one came and spoke to a supervisor/manager, Deborah, who explained that Bosha never completed the request so that meant that my husband wasted a half day off since we had to reschedule the appointment for the next week. I then received a bill for 300.00 to install Homelife which I refused to pay because I only got the service because the install fee had been waived. I called again to rectify this and was transferred to the requisite ...deep sarcasm...four associates, one including Tonya who transferred me to another associate, when I asked to speak to a supervisor.

I received ANOTHER email with the incorrect installation date so I called and had the date changed to Tuesday, the 24th, from 5 pm until 7pm. I received an email and a phone call today verifying today’s erroneous install date. I called and spoke to Andrea, a supervisor, who informed me that they can not install from 5-7 because they would not have complete time to install. This is the epitome of a Comedy of Errors.

Cox is *** I would leave but they have a monopoly in my building. Sooooo, basically, I am going through *** to have them install a service that is horrible and that I never wanted.

Oh, yeah, I just got a late notice for my bill that was supposed to be postponed until they fix this phenomenal mess. Yeah, Cox.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Cox Communications Cons: Continuing rate hikes, Ambiguous online offers, Horrific support.

Comments