We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but have been experiencing issues with fir the last few months...
It's totally difficult to access information and it's difficult to get anyone on the phone with an any reasonable amount of time.
Now that we've been trying to get speed corrected, they now hit us for another $129.99 charge.
Finally in dealing with chat tech support, they are now telling us the modem we have is no longer good enough and need to update modem...
Kathie: However, the modem is a Docsis 2.0.
Kathie: Which is no longer recommended for the package she has.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Awful customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Cable Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Buy. Flowers. Somewhere else.My family ordered a sympathy bouquet and specifically asked for pink roses and pink flowers. We were charged $160, substantial delivery fee. What arrived was gerber..."
- "My just Tech just left and still haven't been able to fix our dryer. It has been since 5/23/16 and the tech has been to our house over 5 -..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."