1.5

They say one thing and do another. I had them come out and install phone systems and internet for my business, was a total disaster, phones were not right for a week.

Then the bill. They told me for 3 months don't worry will get it corrected - well it never did. The charge this month is double and the cost per month is substantially higher than what agreed to and we have a written contract! Totally frustrated, spoke with so many different people at Cox and they all say it's because of this account # and that one was transferred over and you have now 8 lines and I said what 8?

It's the toll-free # and its the Fax # you wanted to keep, and well we had to close this account and start this one and its an endless mess.

Doesn't make sense, had to file a complaint today with the FTC and FCC.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of cox communications bundle from Cox Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Cox Communications to "honor your contract!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no phone calls from tech for repair services. Author liked the most there is no competition. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cox Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments