Cox Cable requires you to have boxes to get TV service. The boxes we got would not work in several rooms of our home.

My husband spent over 2 hours on the phone with different technicians trying to find out what the problem was. They sent a technician to our home and he came in without a meter and my husband told him he needed one to check the line. There was a very weak signal coming into the house. He said he would have to install new lines.

My husband said they needed to check under the house because Cox had worked under there. They went under the house to check the line and again he forgot to take his meter. Cox had installed a filter so we were not receiving a strong enough signal for the mini or regular boxes to work. I get my bill and they had the nerve to charge us $75 for a service call.

You send a technician who evidently isn’t completely trained or know he should use a meter to check the lines; you had installed a filter on our lines so the boxes wouldn’t work; then you want us to pay for it.

If it wasn’t for my husband knowing what to do we would have had to pay for new lines. You need to train your techs; you need to take responsibility for your mistakes and quit trying to make the customers pay for it

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments