5.0

In August, I bundled all my services with Cox because there was special on TV which said you would be eligible for a $100 gift card if you bundled. After I bundled the Cox Cable office said I would have to wait a few months to verify my continued service and then I would be able to get the gift card.

Well, I have made several phone calls and have had nothing but the run around. They gave me an ID number to use and after submission and waiting a few weeks, the automated 1-877 number said that my entry is invalid. I'm getting "fed up", can get no valid help and where is my gift card as advertised in the Cox Cable promo?

My phone number is 478-988-3436. George Greenman

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to "receive gift card". This person is overall dissatisfied with Cox Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cox Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cox Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1253472

I to was promised a $100 gift card after having service for 3 months and paying your bill on time...well I received the card and when I called to activate it..my card had $25 on it..