Cox hires lazy and *** people with no regard of stand business operation and ethics. I have a business and cox home account and when I sent in my payments they post them incorrectly to the wrong accounts.please note I always paper clip the correct payment to the correct stub.

This is the 2ND time this has happened! I was told I would need to get a copy of each check from my bank account and write on the check the correct account the payment was to be posted to. By the way cox has a special dept for misplaced payments so it is obvious that this is a common issue. I believe that as a consumer I have no obligation to correct their error.

I also believe that I should be compensated for my time to correct their *** and lazy error. I think cox will fold down the road when we get another big corporation offering the same product. It reminds me how Qwest has been suffering due to new companies offering the same products. Qwest is no longer king!

Cox's needs to be reminded of this. What ever happened to customer is always right?

Comments