I call Cox to install internet. They told the payment will be $39.99 monthly and $129 for the equipment.

The instalation was going to be free cause my husband worked in Cox some years ago and now works in Direct Tv and knows how to do it. The technician never come the day they said neither call for an explanation. So I was out of internet. The next day I call and the said the techinician need to enter to the house anyway to make some instalation but anywayway this one was going to be free as they said before.

He came, did his job and never talked about a price. Today I received the Cox bill. The monthly and the equipment payment but also an extra bill of $29.95 for the instalation. I called twice to have an explanation, they didn't have any.

I have to pay anyway, otherwise, they'll cut the service. I always thougt that Cox is the best Company regarding internet. Some people say that Cox used to change the payments everytime. But anyway I decided to have their service cause of its quality.

I am very dissapointed with that and the worst thing is that even if you call, make a complaint, ask for an explanation; nothing is going to change in that company. Nobody does anything about it

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Comments

CoxHelp

Lana,

I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad experience with your installation. Please email us at CoxLasVegas.Help@cox.com and include your name and account information and paste a copy of this complaint in the email. I will be happy to research this and get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for allowing us the opportunity to assist you,

Dina