Coverage Area
Style and Design

From the installation I knew this was going to be a headache. We were told we would get speeds up to 50, although the minimum is 20, we would be on the high end.

We have never had over 24 and our service keeps dropping. It has cost my wife untold wages because of this. We are now told by Cox that the modem they sold us is the wrong one and are going to start charging us rental fees on the equipment they sold us. They also suggest we take the one sold to us...that is wrong and go to the Cox store and rent a new one from them.

The email ended with if this doesn't work my wife can go to their store and swap out more equipment for even higher rent. There still is no assurance our speed will increase, but rest assured that our fees will increase. The other complaint is that every time I ask a question that they refuse to answer because it will show Cox to be the cheat they really are, they assign a new person to chat with us. I have 4 emails with no answers as of yet and the questions are mounting.

Can someone please direct me to a company that operates on old world honor and integrity.

Cox is a rip off company no wonder they only have 1/4 of one star. I wish I had seen this before I started using them.

Review about: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Cox comes out and runs a hard wire to my wife's office and install the correct modem and our billing doesn't change for 2 full years..

I liked: Being with a different company.

I didn't like: Incompetent e-care specialists or liars.

Comments