2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Already talked about the problems I'm having with them and the boxes. I have called to get them replaced.

They said they put in 2 new ones. They have been making noise and sometimes if you're on a higher channel and go to a lower channel you get a blank screen. You have to go to another channel and go back and it works. They told me about a year ago that others have complained about basically the same issue.

They said the wiring to the building is causing it, no one has replaced it. I have called numerous times & each time a tech came out to give me a different story. I called them about the boxes and she said to bring them in and switch them. I said I was handicap and couldn't.

Send someone out to change them. It would cost a tech fee. There should not be a fee for handicap people. I've been with them over 20 years.

They have a monopoly on this are.

I'm still dealing with them. If I ask for a supervisor I get cut off.

This person wrote the review because of "service & quality" of cisco 8240hdc audio-video receiver from Cox Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Cox Communications to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cox Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments