I have no choice in my area - Cox is the only agency. I refuse to have cable with them as the problems and cost don't balance.

I do have Internet/wifi and they have issues keeping it up and running.

They have poor customer service and worse repair service. I'd like to move just to get away from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Bundle.

Comments

Meriden, Connecticut, United States #926180

Oh man I so agree with you there. Here in the GodForsaken state of CT they are monopolizing the area so there is no one else.

Time to get the *** out of here.this is what I just went through for the last hour,

You are not currently in a chat session.

You are now chatting with 'George S.'.

George S.: Welcome to Cox Online Technical Support. My name is George S and I will be glad to assist you.

Cheryl S: thank you Cheryl S: did my intenet go out again? are you there?

Thank you for choosing Cox Communications. A representative will be with you shortly. You are now chatting with 'Jose M.'. Jose M.: Welcome to Cox Live Chat Support.

I am happy to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your inquiry. You are not currently in a chat session. Thank you for choosing Cox Communications.

A representative will be with you shortly. You are now chatting with 'Katiuska C.'. Katiuska C.: Welcome to Cox Online Technical Support. I will be assisting you throughout this chat session.

Katiuska C.: Hello! I understand that you are having difficulties regarding your internet service. Is that correct? Katiuska C.: Hello!

I understand that you are having difficulties regarding your internet service. Is that correct? Cheryl S: yes Cheryl S: I am shocked that you even responded, you are the third one in an hour Cheryl S: hello are you there? Katiuska C.: I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Katiuska C.: Are you using a router?

You are not currently in a chat session. My connection was so bad it wouldnt stay on long enough to complete a flipping chat!