I decided that cancel my cox cable after a $58.00 jump in my monthly rate.When I inquired about the jump I was told it was because of my speciality services.

The Customer Care person I spoke to said at best he can give me a new rate of $229. Per month which is still $29.00 more than I payed the month before. That's still too high. When I cancelled my service I was informed there was a $100.00 early cancellation fee.

The explanation I was given was it was for the free one year service I was given and when I got the service it locked me into a two year agreement. In essence I was canceling early according to you customer rep. I told the individual I did not remember being advised about the two year lock in. He recommended I ask cox to pull the tape of the conversation.

I made the request in early March and was told it would take about a week to get back to me. Three weeks later still no call. I called customer service a second time and I was assured a manager would get back to me in 48 hours. That was three weeks ago.

Amazing that I can't get this issue resolved. COX is very misleading in its services and pricing. I have been a loyal customer for more than 13 years.

The only service I have withmcox now is for Internet.I will shut that down as well if I don't get resolution to this matter.

Review about: Cox Communications Cable Tv Service.

1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.