I just moved to a new state and made a quick decision to go with cox for cable/internet/phone.They are the absolute WORST company I have ever had to deal with in my entire life.

I have had five missed appointments for my installation and the customer service agents are all liars.

The have made promises for scheduled services and even promised to credit my account for not showing up but nothing has happened and they are giving me a hard time just to even cancel my account.Don't go with cox they offer *** poor services ANY other company is better than cox!

Review about: Cox Communications Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Att - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account Att "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Cox Communications - I H8 Cox! Cox Communications "I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many..." Read more Cox Communications - COX Cox Communications "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more