I just moved to a new state and made a quick decision to go with cox for cable/internet/phone.They are the absolute WORST company I have ever had to deal with in my entire life.

Related: Cox Communications - Tyson Employee number 19274

I have had five missed appointments for my installation and the customer service agents are all liars.

The have made promises for scheduled services and even promised to credit my account for not showing up but nothing has happened and they are giving me a hard time just to even cancel my account.Don't go with cox they offer *** poor services ANY other company is better than cox!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Cox Communications - Email access Cox Communications "I have gone back and forth for years between Cox & AT&T for my internet service. You never stopped my Email accounts until now. I will NOT be returning as..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Cox Communications - Cox will shut you off if you complain about there service ... Cox Communications "I have been a long loyal customer of Cox for years ... 20 or more ... For 6 months my cable has not worked correctly ... Cox has had all..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more