Coverage Area
Style and Design

I sold my house in AZ finally and cancelled the account, ask them to send me a box to return their modem which they did, 1 piece of equipment 1 small box.Returned it now they are billing me for another piece of equipment saying it wasn't returned.

Why did they send me a small box and say one piece of equipment when there were two pieces of equipment supposedly that wouldn't have fit in that small box.

First time I called they hadnt received anything.SCAM

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cox Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cox Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cox Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments