Riverside, California

I sold my house in AZ finally and cancelled the account, ask them to send me a box to return their modem which they did, 1 piece of equipment 1 small box.Returned it now they are billing me for another piece of equipment saying it wasn't returned.

Related: Cox Communications - Cox Homelife tells you that you MUST buy their light bulbs

Why did they send me a small box and say one piece of equipment when there were two pieces of equipment supposedly that wouldn't have fit in that small box.

First time I called they hadnt received anything.SCAM

Review about: Cox Communications Home Phone Service.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

800notes Phony Directory Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Pissed Consumer tips on how to remove a complaint Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone!This video will tell you a bit about PissedConsumer.com and cover the topic of complaints removal.Pissed Consumer is a platform for users where one can tell their story and..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Cox Communications - Incredible. Prices and Speeds Vs. Price Cox Communications "I am paying a ridiculous amount of money for my internet service and am not getting what I am paying for. 15 megs a month is what I am signed..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more