Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was calling to receive new customer services from them. While looking for just internet, i had found a great deal online for internet and cable.

The internet preferred is offered at $59.99 and if you bundle with the basic cable with free hbo, you would only pay $58.99. An entire dollar less than the price of just internet. So of course I decided I would go with that. So I call and ask to change to that deal.

It took about 4-5 different people to find the promotion. I'm told to go head and have the internet installed first then Call back to be considered an existing customer to quality for the deal. I get the internet installed and called back. And of course I'm told a whole nother story.

They refuse to give me that deal and tell me that there's nothing they can do about the wrong information given to me by the other people(including a supervisor) had given to me. These people seriously do not know what they're doing. All they care about it money, they do not care about their customer satisfaction. Plus the internet they installed is barely working.

Horrible over all experience. I'm cancelling services to get att.!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments