Product: Cox Communications Phone Service Rating: 2 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 48 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Cox Communications in Tustin, California - Billing

1.5
On June 2015 I called cox customer service regarding my account. I spoke with several customer service James, Cassandra and Fernando. I was on the phone for 3 hours and finally got escalated to a supervisor. Luke, supervisor, had gave me an explanation in regards to our bill. He mentioned we had 200 channels which I discovered it wasn't working (off air) but being charged. He mentioned that he will be able to adjust our bill since we only have 155 channels. A credit will be issued every month for 4 months time ( worth $220). He mentioned for us to continue paying $114.43 versus what they are charging $169.43 and a credit will show up each month for 4 months. June bill showed still over billed. I paid $114.43 and showed a balance. July billed came no credit showed. I called customer service and spoke with Laura. I was very upset because cox did not deliver what he told me. Monthly credit of $55 Laura put me on hold for 30 minutes she came back to tell me she coul not find Luke. Then I requested to speak with her supervisor she said she don't know her supervisor. Put me on hold for another 15 mins then she hang up on me. That made me angry. So rude!!! I have been a customer for almost 10 years and I have never had a super bad customer service. Normally it's tolerable but this time I can't forget how I was treated. Why do cox hires customer service employees that are so rude and does not want to work with the customer. I really do not believe that she does not know her boss. What a liar!!!
Review