Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a customer since 2010. I have had to suffer due to increased prices during this time all the while paying my bill on time.Cox has inconvenienced me since June of 2016 giving me incorrect information about the plan I am being enrolled in and I have had to spend numerous hours on the phone correcting their errors and being inconvenienced.

I moved while in virginia Beach VA in June 2016 and transferred services to my new address. It took approximately one week to activate services and at least 3 hours of phone calls and 2 technicians to only have to call again for the next 2 consecutive days. Being misinformed about the plan and a representative dropped the ball on my service activation. In addition, I recently relocated to Las Vegas NV where I was informed to take my cable boxes with me via web chat to only find out upon arrival I would have to ship them back to VA.

I had to pay over $13 to have this done through FedEx. upon arriving I also was misinformed about my plan and sent a bill quoting $126 while was informed it would not be more than $79.99. I was told of the channels and asked the premium channels I wanted which would be free with a minibox. Cox has been unprofessional, deceitful and a waste of time.

If a customer is misinformed it should be honored, the customer should not be penalized.

I have copies of all payments paid on time monthly since 2010, I am a good customer and continue to have to suffer due to their error. I also have copies of the web chat and Fed Ex receipt.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cox Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cox Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cox Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments