I was on hold for over a half hour waiting for someone to answer.At which time i was transfered twice.

The reason for my call was, i was charged two hundred dollars for early termination of my cable package. I never terminated service, i still have service. When i asked about the charge?

I was told because my cable was shut off and turned right back on because i forgot to pay.No only was i charged 30.00 reconnect fee, but the also charged a early termination fee of 190.00.

1.3
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dishonest or incompetent..... STAY CLEAR OF RISE BROADBAND! Rise Broadband "I've been having severe stability issues, dropped connections, speeds at 10% of promised or less for months. I've gone the through the trouble shooting process with the very cordial techs..." Read more Cox Communications - I H8 Cox! Cox Communications "I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many..." Read more Cox Communications - Incredible. Prices and Speeds Vs. Price Cox Communications "I am paying a ridiculous amount of money for my internet service and am not getting what I am paying for. 15 megs a month is what I am signed..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more