2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

**Beware of Easy Pay Removal process**

Las Vegas customer

**Easy Pay does NOT require speaking to customerservice to establish Easy Pay service**

**Easy Pay DOES require speaking to customerservice to REMOVE Easy Pay service**

Although I (the husband) control the passwords and pay the Cox bill from my account, my wife actually established the account under her name. After opening the account, I established Easy Pay, connected to my checking account. Typically, revising automatic payments with most utilities is as easy as logging in to the back office of the particular website and making the change, manually. COX is different. I have to have my wife contact COX to add me to the account before I can remove my checking account from the COX Easy Pay!

Implications:

What if my wife refuses to add my name?

What if my wife becomes ill/incapacitated?

What if I don't want to ask permission?

What if etc etc?

This extra requirement to ask permission to be removed from Easy Pay is going to cost COX a class action lawsuit!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cox Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cox Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cox Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments