Cox has been scamming me since day one with faulty equipment. Service charges $75 for a technician are you kidding me.

I'm never allowed to rent any movies. This company is a waste . DO. NOT SIGN UP.

I've been a customer for over 2 years and it has been a problem since the beginning. Do not know why I signed up with cox homelife. Worst mistake. Looked at my bill noticed the were double charging my account .

Call they said it was a mistake to charge me an extra 400 within the last 6 months and that they will be crediting it to my account Monday. That is no apology in my opinion to take my money.

I was very hurt. I will be reporting them to the bbb.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of cox communications security system plan. Cox Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cox communications security system plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cox Communications.

Comments