I have been a current customer with cox cable .I have had nothing but bad experiences with customer service and technicians.

I have called over a dozen times on internet and cable issues and every time a technician came out they could not correct the problem instead they said it is user error or some *** excuse .

I even contacted the corporate office in Georgia and sent them a letter about my experiences and no one sent a email to me about a resolution on my problem .I still continue to have service issues and pointless calling customer support because they can not do a simple task .

Review about: Cox Communications Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Cox Communications - I H8 Cox! Cox Communications "I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Cox Communications - FRAUD Cox Communications "...it’s April and I thought everything was fine, until I get an email from Cox stating my bill is $213..." Read more Cox Communications - COX Cox Communications "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more