I have been a current customer with cox cable .I have had nothing but bad experiences with customer service and technicians.

I have called over a dozen times on internet and cable issues and every time a technician came out they could not correct the problem instead they said it is user error or some *** excuse .

I even contacted the corporate office in Georgia and sent them a letter about my experiences and no one sent a email to me about a resolution on my problem .I still continue to have service issues and pointless calling customer support because they can not do a simple task .

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Food Network The Kitchen Tv Show Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey Food Network "Katie Lee Complaint: I know I am not the only one but can you please get her off all TV shows on Food Network. She is the worst person to..." Read more Cox Communications - Email access Cox Communications "I have gone back and forth for years between Cox & AT&T for my internet service. You never stopped my Email accounts until now. I will NOT be returning as..." Read more Cox Communications - Violation of ADA Americans w/ Disablilities Cox Communications " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more