I have been a current customer with cox cable .I have had nothing but bad experiences with customer service and technicians.

I have called over a dozen times on internet and cable issues and every time a technician came out they could not correct the problem instead they said it is user error or some *** excuse .

I even contacted the corporate office in Georgia and sent them a letter about my experiences and no one sent a email to me about a resolution on my problem .I still continue to have service issues and pointless calling customer support because they can not do a simple task .

Review about: Cox Communications Technical Support.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Cox Communications - Cox Communication Service Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Cox Communications "Once again, another outage in Las Vegas!! Call into Las Vegas and speak with someone in New York. Was informed on Friday that the soonest they could get a tech..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Cox Communications - Violation of ADA Americans w/ Disablilities Cox Communications " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..." Read more Cox Communications - Cox will shut you off if you complain about there service ... Cox Communications "I have been a long loyal customer of Cox for years ... 20 or more ... For 6 months my cable has not worked correctly ... Cox has had all..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more