Dumped the cable television, to costly, turned the cable box to my local Cox Store. My next bill had a partial cable television charge.

Was told by two different No Service CSRs that the COX Store cannot cancel my service even if I have no cable box to receive television. I should have called the billing department to cancel, In order to keep my internet connection I had had to pay a partial months television charge fee. COX is a content provider, complaints must go to the FCC not to local authorities, good luck with that. Terrible company to due business with.

Latest problem, when I cancelled my cable TV service, the No Service CSR offered a free year of Wi-Fi internet TV for free use on laptop.

Not a good package, 3 C-Span Channels , several shopping and Spanish channels the rest garbage. Got this months bill with a TV charge, No Service CSR stated no record of a free subscription to Wi-Fi TV, again pay the bill or loose the internet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Bundle.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments