Product: Cox Communications Tv Package Clear all filters (0 of 13 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Cox Communications - Review in Telecommunications category

I was on hold for over a half hour waiting for someone to answer. At which time i was transfered twice. The reason for my call was, i was charged two hundred dollars for early termination of my cable package. I never terminated service, i still have service. When i asked about the charge? I was told because my cable was shut off and turned right back on because i forgot to pay. No only was i charged 30.00 reconnect fee, but the also charged a early termination fee of 190.00.
1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Cox Communications - Cox TV = Horrible value

Cox should change part of their name (Communications) to Suckers! They "sell" you packages with half of their channels being blatant advertising and shopping channels, not to mention the crazy preachers channels. If you removed those channels and the weather channels and reruns of old news and 60 year old TV reruns you'd have about 5 -15 REAL channels in their packages. Bunch of crooks. They must spend most of their money bribing their {{Redacted}} in Congress to allow them to keep shearing all of their sheeple customers. Big cities should band together and close them down and run their own fiber optic network for internet and TV services. Love to see them run out of town by a Mayor with a spine!

Cox Communications - Bait and Switch

Signed up for Contour in Summer with the promise I could watch WSU Basketball from my laptop on channel 22 or 2022. Basketball season starts, channel drops from the options. After a call to service and they have to verify that that channel no longer is available with 10 minutes of looking to see if the channel is still available they can't give a reason why its no longer provided for Contour. They offer me a 3 dollar credit for 6 months of payments that I signed up for with the promise that I could watch a channel exclusive to them, they should be offering a full refund as they full out lied about the channel. Never every trust their sales staff, they lie to meet their needs. I am now looking into other options for internet so I never have to deal with COX again. Now I know why so many people are switching to wireless providers.