Cox Communications has proven itself to be a greedy, incompetent, unreliable and arrogant company over several years and two different states.

I cannot bear to tell about the many, many problems and issues.

I hesitate to say "never", but I do not recall ever that Cox has properly handled any issue on a timely basis.

BE WARNED!!! Deal with them only if you are willing to be thoroughly frustrated and spend untold hours trying to get things right. Be prepared for dishonesty. Be prepared to be charged unfairly, treated poorly, and not ever receive the calls from their managers which are promised.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Deal.

Comments

Yes --- Cox can become a moral, responsible and ethical company which cares even a little bit for your customers.

But, from my experience, and from the experiences of thousands of your other pissed customers, and ex-customers, that is not likely to happen.

As an employee of an unethical and uncaring company, you cannot do much. You could find a job with a company that is not rotten to the core.

There are plenty of companies out there that people could be proud to be with. Cox just is not one of those.

CoxHelp

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way. Is there something we can do to help? Please let us know.

Dina