Coverage Area
Style and Design

We closed our COX account and all was paid and all equipment returned. Later COX sent a bill to a BOGUS address. Then sent this to a collection agency, giving them the BOGUS address. We never knew of this bill.

We were denied credit for an auto loan in spite of perfect payment records and a FICO score of over 800. I found out about this horrible mark on our credit report. Paid the bill immediately - a whole $47.25 to get the non payment part stopped. Is the bill real -- I'll never know.

Now COX wants me to pay for a copy of the invoice. Possibly I could get this removed from credit report if I pay someone big bucks.

Even with this , this can never be removed from our credit report because COX says this is a valid bill. Our lives are destroyed for the next ten years.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service overpriced and i think i am being scammmed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "billing fraud-destroyed credit" of a product or service. Cox Communications needs to "pay for cost of denied loan, remove bad information from credit report" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cox Communications.

Comments