1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Ordered service transfer online for 2 phone lines and Internet service 2 weeks prior to local move on Jan.12, 2018.

I spoke to someone at Cox customer service who said everything was set on or about Wed. , Jan. 3, 2018. The following morning my phone was dead, contacted Cox Tech.

Supp. and was told the order was input incorrectly, spent 45 mins. to have phone restored by higher level tech., who assured me all of my service transfer needs were scheduled for Jan. 12, 2018.

Friday I received a call from Cox asking me if I cancelled my service transfer, explained everything, and they said it was all set then for Jan. 12, 2018. Today I receive a call from Cox saying no service transfer is set-up, asked for a supervisor, and told the soonest is now Jan. 16, 2018.

The absolute pinnacle of incompetence exists and abounds at Cox. I don't fee they care about their customers, and their respective needs at all. This is unprofessional, and needs to be corrected.

I need to have my services transferred and available on Jan.12, 2018.

Review about: Cox Communications Service Transfer.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being screwed over repeatedly.

Comments

Why does anyone consider service from Cox, they are horrible in regards to customer service, nice representatives, however their policies are the worst....I'll do without service and use my cell coverage before getting their service after getting screwed royally today by Cox!!!!!!!