After dealing with Direct TVs inflating two year contract that's good for the first year but look out for the second we quit with Direct and signed a two year with

Cox with a promise from their sales rep. "your locked in to this price for two years with no increases after the first like Direct TV. Well they jumped up and we immediately complained on the 13 th months bill and now Cox reps say "Oh those are step up fees, plus your discounts all expired, it's in the fine print on your signed contract". So forget about having a good deal or economical budgeted 2nd year. They lie through their teeth to get you into a contract and then jack it up, hoping you won't jump ship.

Here's my thought, Cox service and equipment suck anyway and Direct will pay me with a $200 gift card so screw Cox and their deception with their poor

equipment and back to Direct for a year and then dump them again for maybe

Dish after a year or maybe Apple TV by then who knows.

But to be sure Cox and Direct are only good for the first promo year then they are to pricey for those who are middle class.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Cox Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cox Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cox Communications and cox communications deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #1292910

Going through the exact same thing at the moment.Going into the 13th month and my total bill (Bronze bundle) is jumping $40.

I was given the same assurances when I signed up a year ago - locked in for two years.Now they tell me it's going up $40 and if I terminate, I have to pay fees.