On May 16, 2016 I had services installed.Internet, cable and Home security.

I did not want this security system. I was told the cameras were free, but no one gave me details as to what I was getting. On May 18th, I called and told cox I wanted to downgrade to internet and cable. I was told If I did that I would have to pay $585.00 and my bill would go up $67.00.

The terms and conditions state "I have 30 days to cancel. This is bad service and this is not right. I posted on facebook also and someone told me they would get in touch with me. That never happened.

Very disappointed with cox.Patricia Williams-Baton Rouge,LA 70808

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Cox Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cox Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cox Communications and cox communications customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Manhattan, Kansas, United States #1316626

dont record the conversation haha...unless u let them know its considered illegal

Call retention and accuse them of "stacking" you.This is when a sales rep lies to you and adds things you did not approve of or were not aware of in the first place.

Accuse them of lying anywhere they lied and record the telephone conversation. Ask to speak to the retention manager. If there is a 30 day, they will give it to you after attempting to give you credits and discounts. Go to the FCC website and report them for stacking.

The reports will add up and they will get in trouble.

Sign up for PPL pre paid legal services.

It's a lawyer on hand that can write a nasty letter for free for like $20 a month.Cox responds to lawyers and they know most consumers wont spend the money on one for an issue like this so they ***.