Nothing like a run around by customer service and then trying to get in the Cox. sight.

I was told when I signed up and paid the bill on time for 3 months I would receive and $100.00 gift. I did what I was supposed to do and I have called about the card after talking to a couple of customer service they told me to go to cox.rewardspromo.com no luck.

I did see letters or notes from other customers saying the same thing that they haven't been able to get theirs There is quite a few complaints about Cox and the gift card program.. I would just like to get what was promised. Irene Thomson 1679 Sunset Dr.

Vista Calif.

92081 760 803 6776 I hope I hear very soon.

This person wrote the review because of "not standing by what was told when signing on getting $100.00 gift after 3 month i did my part what about cox doing your part." of cox communications reward card from Cox Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Cox Communications to "send my $100.00 gift card".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cox Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments