here we go again with another price increase.i have advanced basic, no,pay channels, and lowest speed internet and it will be going up,over $145 a month.

out of all the channels i get i watch maybe 20% max. luckily i do not use netflix or other streaming video service as cox now wants to charge extra for using bandwith over what they want to give you. so price increase and product decrease. aahhh corporate america at it's best.

i cannot lower internet speed and if i get rid of what i don't watch it will eliminate what i do watch. what a ripoff.

we need competion, not one company has one area.DISGUSTED !!!!!!!!

Review about: Cox Communications Cable Tv Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cox Communications Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Cox Communications - Terrible Service and Terrible Speeds = Lost Customer Cox Communications "So I am paying over $200.00 Per month for services. CABLE: I constantly have box resets. I'm told every month it is that I have an older box...." Read more Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more