here we go again with another price increase.i have advanced basic, no,pay channels, and lowest speed internet and it will be going up,over $145 a month.

out of all the channels i get i watch maybe 20% max. luckily i do not use netflix or other streaming video service as cox now wants to charge extra for using bandwith over what they want to give you. so price increase and product decrease. aahhh corporate america at it's best.

i cannot lower internet speed and if i get rid of what i don't watch it will eliminate what i do watch. what a ripoff.

we need competion, not one company has one area.DISGUSTED !!!!!!!!

Review about: Cox Communications Cable Tv Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cox Communications Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Cox Communications - Employees not doing their job well Cox Communications "I really documented all the details for sharing my problem purposes. I will upload images and recordings. 1. We finish the contract from Prism TV and internet did not continue..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more