Wisest thing I did was dump Cox Telephone services,...I would pick up the phone and not have a dial tone countless times..sometimes for an hour,...sometimes for days..had them out countless times...all sorts of excuses, all sorts of ***...but when it comes to an emergency..what the heck would we have been able to do..not being able call out or even recieve a call in!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Why I have held on to the Internet Services so long...,LOL, I will never know...high Speed???That's a joke isn't it? HORRIBLE TECHS on the PHONE...even WORSE are the techs they send to your home who blame the BLACK HOLE in their SERVICES on everything but themselves.

My advice...go with anyone else other than COX..!!

Comments

Florence, Arizona, United States #729131

Cox has horrible customer service and begins with the ceo Pat eEser and his flunkies. Was told they were going to send me to corporate security and ban me for life. Like I am scared ,you people suck, please ban me .

THey are even worse to work for... like serving a life sentence. But it is a job.

WANT HORRIBLE SERVICE??? go to Cox!!

WANT TO BE OVER CHARGED...go to Cox!!

WANT TO NEVER BE ABLE TO DEPEND ON YOUR INTERNET PROVIDED...GO TO COX!

WANT TO GET SCREWED...GO TO COX!!

COX SERVICES IS HORRIBLE!!!

COX IS HORRIBLE!!!!!

COX SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!

COX DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THEIR BOTTOM LINE!!!!

I want other consumers to know; COX IS A HORRIBLE INTERNET PROVIDER!!! SPOTTY SEVICE as another person complained of here doesn't even discribe it!

They have come to my home countless times to correct the problem...they always send *** "tech guys" who are so disconnected and bored and uninterested in correcting the problem...it is unbelieveable!! They DO NOT FUFILL their contract for providing services! They do not care how much they inconvience you, they will devour your time, energy and resources while you tear your hair out trying to get quick resolution.

THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!! COX SUCKS!!!!