1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have cox cable in san diego I have been a loyal customer for 8 years+ now and was talked into getting a locked rate last year to lock my monthly cost per month.The rate itself was locked but what they don't tell you is that the discounts that they add to make the rate look better isn't locked so after 1 year the price has gone up.

I called the service desk and talked with the loyalty department and they said there is nothing they can do and I should be better informed before signing a term agreement. This is bull that they make the price look better with discounts that aren't locked and this is not explained when they sell you the locked agreement. This should be a breach of contract and there end and users should be able to do something about this. If we were to breach the contract they would charge us huge fines, well where are there fines for screwing over there loyal customers.

The worst part is that they hold a monopoly in our region for internet.

No other company is available for internet through the cable lines and this is a true monopoly.Once my term is up I will be canceling the service worst company out there and all there reviews are in agreement.

Review about: Cox Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Oceanside, California, United States #1356704

Constant dropped connection.Overpriced.

Every month a problem. I work from home no connection and paying top price. They want their money but what about my money lost due to their bad service.

Their techs suck and all they do is upswell you.Now I'm stressed losing money