1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Had the Cox guy come over he look like he was a 17 year old kid with piercings all over went up to my daughter's room and told him that a lot of the times when we turn the TV on it says there's no signal coming in from Cox.He then assumed that I was stupid and that the error message was coming from my TV because I didn't have the TV on the right input and was getting an error from my TV.

FALSE! I was completely offended that he assumed that I didn't know the difference between a Cox error message and an error message from my TV from wrong input. He then asked me if my daughter's room was my room! Again, I was offended as she is 7 years old and has kids stuff all over her room and obviously is a child's room and I told him already it was my daughter's room...

I had just been talking to him about my bedroom and how there was nothing wrong in my master bedroom. I also have a problem and have to reset my box in living room all the time because it glitches out and freezes on me. Because it didn't do it in front of him he didn't do anything about it and didn't believe me. Also it asks me to rename my box a lot of times when I turn my box on something you should only do once at setup.

It seems like some kind of issue with connection. My signal strength is strong so he said but my daughter's room says it doesn't get signal half the time and won't play anything. My box downstairs in my living room has to be reset all the time because it glitches and freezes out. There is also a delay when you click to change anything on the remote.

Another upstairs bedroom also glitches and freezes and has to be reset. Basically he changed out some things in my walls saying that they needed to be changed out but nothing has changed with my service. Basically all I got was a disrespectful kid and a waste of my time. I just moved here at this house I've been in this house for a month I've already had to reset the boxes like three times and I've already had a technician out here.

At my last house it was the exact same way all the time to the point where they actually had to reimburse me money. I was hoping to not have this issue at this house because I thought hey maybe it's just my house maybe it's some kind of wiring issue but nope it's a Cox issue.

They have horrible horrible technicians that seem like they're straight out of prison or know it all punk children.Their service is shit.

Review about: Cox Communications Customer Care.

Comments

Cox is by far one of the worst service on this planet!!