Do not do business with Cox Communication. Three trips to get the installation done for starters.

Two times raising the rates without notice. Then when we had to move, they refused to send someone out to pick up the cable hardware. When the hardware was picked up by a service technician, it was apparently never checked in and I was told that We had to pay for the equipment.

When I refused they posted a derogatory remark on my credit report. I have filed a dispute and am still waiting for resolution; but the best solution for the consumer would be for them to go out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Installation.

Reason of review: Almost all the above issues..

Preferred solution: Remove the derogatory credit report remark, zero the balance on the account, and acknowledge that the cable hardware was returned..

I liked: Once properly installed the product was good.

I didn't like: Unprofessional service, Billing customer service, Quality of service, Never get a fair price, Ambiguous online offers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 16.

Comments

What could possibly have prevented you from returning the equipment to the company, whose name sounds like how they act ... ?

You must learn to CYA and should have a nifty little receipt relieving you of obligation. You're probably not going to win this one and shouldn't have let it become a problem.