1.1

Cox is the worst Internet provider; they hire some of the dumbest people I've ever encountered. Cox has been hacking my Internet for the past year...They must be working with the evil CIA because my Internet crashes every time I try to expose truth about how corrupt our government is.

The customer service people seem like brainwashed zombies who could never fathom the government hacking people's Internet in order to silence truthers; these idiots probably have Alexa throughout their homes because they live in a fantasy world. The reality is that Cox is just another sellout company owned by demons who cater to the elite. When I cancel my service today, I'll make sure never to move to a place that only offers Cox again. What a *** excuse for an ISP.

The phone rep actually admitted that they slow down Internet for certain people and then laughed about it...Unfortunately, I did not record this idiot and sue this abomination of a company. The people running Cox will all go to *** for their deception and illegal practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Comments