56 views
Resolved
3.0

Update by user Jan 17, 2017

After many phone calls, they came and actually did a good job on installation. Also, they have been helpful, friendly, and fast on the phone in making changes to the account and crediting me for their problems.

So, what gives?

I think they are basically a decent company with a horrible communications system about installations. My advice is to keep calling them -- be persistent.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

Their written confirmation said they would arrive today between 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. When they didn't show up or call by 7:30 p.m., I called them and was told they were "running about an hour late," but that they were definitely coming and that I was next.

Now it's past 9:00, and no one came. No one called us either, and now their office is closed. Experiences like this have happened 6 or 7 times since we we first ordered cable service more than 5 months ago. There's no competition here because they are a legal monopoly.

It's time for the state regulators to punish them. DON'T EXPECT COX TO KEEP THEIR COMMITMENTS -- THEY DON'T!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Cox Communications Pros: People on phone -- always apologetic and eager to help.

Cox Communications Cons: Failures to meet their written promises.

Location: 1550 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA