3.0

Update by user Jan 17

After many phone calls, they came and actually did a good job on installation.Also, they have been helpful, friendly, and fast on the phone in making changes to the account and crediting me for their problems.

So, what gives?

I think they are basically a decent company with a horrible communications system about installations.My advice is to keep calling them -- be persistent.

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2016

Their written confirmation said they would arrive today between 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.When they didn't show up or call by 7:30 p.m., I called them and was told they were "running about an hour late," but that they were definitely coming and that I was next.

Now it's past 9:00, and no one came. No one called us either, and now their office is closed. Experiences like this have happened 6 or 7 times since we we first ordered cable service more than 5 months ago. There's no competition here because they are a legal monopoly.

It's time for the state regulators to punish them.DON'T EXPECT COX TO KEEP THEIR COMMITMENTS -- THEY DON'T!

DSC46 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cox Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Cox Communications to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failures to meet their written promises. Author liked the most people on phone -- always apologetic and eager to help. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cox Communications and cox communications customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments