I have internet from COX.

- The first issue is that they tried to charge me twice for a modem that I bought already.

- The second issue is that I put my payment as automatic detection and it went fine for the first 4 times. The sixth time I knew that I have to pay fees for late payment because one of the dumb employees entered my credit card information wrong and I spent 2 hours to fix it over the phone.

So the question is: Why each times one of the customers made a mistake he has to pay a fee, and from the other side if any company made a mistake OR try to thief, all they have to pay is: "We apologize"

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Cox Communications - Customer Care Review Cox Communications "Wow this company is the absolute worst. I bought a home & decided to get Verizon since it's only $50 a month & wasn't an option in my old neighborhood...." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Cox Communications - COX Cox Communications "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more