Every day and every morning without fail while I watch CNN, in between normal commercials and the broadcast, a boy comes on and yells "I don't have to!" It happens over and over again several times every single day.

I think they leave it on because it is really loud and makes you look at the tv.

I believe there is a correllation to when they are just about to run one of their buy Cox, Cox is better that satillite type of commercials. And it happens all the time on CNN Channel 22 in Santa Barbara. Please fix it.

Comments

SEO - Link Building - Copyright - Web Designing - PHP

Hi

We are leading SEO service provider and web Development Company. We are expert in PHP,.NET, and many open sources like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Oscommerse ,Zencart and Blog Management. We offer best of quality work to our clients at the lowest possible prices. We can quickly promote your website.

We can place your website on top of the Natural Listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN. We do not use ""link farms"" or ""black hat"" methods that Google and the other search engines frown upon and can use to de-list or ban your site. . Price is never a constraint with us because we take pride in handling challenging work.

We would be happy to send you best fit proposal for web development and designing and if you have a SEO requirement we will send you a proposal using the top search phrases for your area of expertise.

In order for us to respond to your request for information, please include your company’s website address (mandatory) and /or phone number.

Sincerely,

Cristy Wiserman

cristyinternetmarketing@gmail.com

COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING SOLUTION

SEO - Link Building - Copyright - Web Designing - PHP

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue with your video services has caused. if you are still experiencing problems or would like help getting the problem resolved please feel free to email me at hrd-hsi.newsgroups@cox.com and I'll do what I can to assist.

--CoxTech1

Allgood, Alabama, United States #265502

Are you sure your complaint is with Cox and not CNN? You don't mention it happening on other channels...just channel 22.

If it were Cox doing this why would it only be on CNN? Why wouldn't they do it on the others?