Update by user Mar 29, 2013

. With the help from customer loyalty department I have recently renegotiated my charge for service from COX and received a partial refund.

This is presently agreeable to me. thank you .

Original review posted by user Feb 17, 2013

. From necessity rather than choice and because of monopolistic companies dominance and control I have been a subscriber to Cox Communications cable and Internet service for some ten years in Las Vegas.

. My experience has been that of constant complaints for over charges, escalating bills, rude customer service, false representation of quoted rates for service, deception and misleading information. all without fair explanation. .

As a disabled senior citizen with excellent rental and bill payment history. i therefor add this complaint to a long list against Cox Communications and other media controlling entities.

. My current bill for services is $78.56, i am being overcharged by $59.34 to $137.90

Review about: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Comments

Have the Cox Communication Bumdle for years. Each year, the same bundle faced a price jump at renew.

This March, has another price jump of 6% before the Bundle renew month of July.

Called the Service Rep, the answer is here:

you had locked the bundle last year for TV/Internet/Phone. However, the price for the bundle was not locked that each service price can be changed.

WOW, similar to a new logic by pirate. You had 3 ship "BUNDLE" to pass this water, which is locked for a year. The BUNDLE time price was $$.

No body tell you that the BUNDLE price is not in LOCK status, to which the pirate left room for future price of $$$$$$ anytime after the agreement.

Will certainly look for new service provider.

However, your BUNDLE price was not locked that

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #613412

I just signed up for the economy pack what a joke . It was supposed to be 34.99 which it was but to get the channels you have to rent a box for each tv.

So that 34.99 just became 54.99 and they didn't bother to tell me until I called complaining about missing channels.

And that's probably why the tec would not auto program the tv's that's what he was paid to do HOOK THEM UP AND MAKE SURE THEY WORK.

alphonsium
to Not Happy #625662

. dear Not Happy, thank you for your comment and I am certainly on your side.

. What i did was to return their evil box and remote, saving $20.00 on my bill. I receive channels 3 through 64 and channel 95, using my old remote.

This is enough for me but might not work for you. Good Luck .

CoxHelp

Hi Alphonsium,

It sounds like you've been through quite a lot over the years, and I apologize for the negativity you've endured. We do appreciate your loyalty, and we want you to enjoy your Cox services!

I'd really like the opportunity to investigate your account and address each of your billing concerns. Feel free to email my team at coxhelp@cox.com at any time. Copy this post, paste it into the email, and include your name and full service address. We will reach out to you!

Sincerely,