1.6

Unbelievable! I was a cox customer for over 15 years.

In April, I moved to a state that cox does not service so instead of transferring my service, I cancelled it... but they have no record of that, and somehow that is my fault, and the only argument they have to have charged me for 2 extra months. In the craziness of the move, I returned the equipment late but I thought that we'd come to an understanding that a "valued" customer should not have to pay for service not received. 3 months later...

Apparently we had not... I was quite surprised that their understanding was to send me to collections. Another hour on the phone with them and there is absolutely "nothing they can do" to remove those charges. And would you believe that the rep's supervisor (who did nothing other than repeat what the rep said) was my only recourse because apparently, if there is an unresolved issue, there is absolutely no-one above the supervisor that can even be contacted, and there is nothing I can do about it other than pay for service I can prove I did not receive to have it removed from my credit report.

So that's Cox's definition of customer service. Potential new customers BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Customer Care.

Reason of review: Charged for 2 months of service after I moved..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 21.

Comments